This category includes materials and resources related to the training of professional educators and others to deliver personal finance and economics instruction. Please note that inclusion in this list does not constitute a specific endorsement by the Coalition.
- Center for Economics Education – University of Illinois
- Certified Financial Educator – Heartland Institute for Financial Education
- Credit Abuse Resistance Education (C.A.R.E.)
- Department of Agricultural & Consumer Economics – University of Illinois
- Financial Literacy Training – Financial Educators Council
- Hard Core Financial Education Boot Camp – Rutgers University
- Illinois Consumer Education Association
- National Educator Conference – Jump$tart Coalition
- Train the Trainer Program – Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Junior Achievement $ave, USA
We are always on the lookout for new materials and information, if you would like to recommend a resource, please click here.