Eligible recipients must:
- Be based in Illinois, and be public schools, public libraries, or NFP institutions that provide youth services in a low or moderate-income community.
- Have suitable facilities and/or capacity to maintain and disseminate financial education content and materials.
- Submit an application.
- Not be prior ILJC grant recipients, or family members of current ILJC Directors.
Award notification process:
- Recipients will be notified directly. When possible, Grant awards will be presented at an upcoming ILJC education and networking event.
- If not selected initially, eligible applicants will be considered again in the following quarter. Those not selected in 2 consecutive quarters may reapply with new or additional information.
- Chosen candidates will receive a selection of print and digital materials valued at $500.00 for the establishment of an onsite financial education library.
- Recipients will update ILJC periodically, on their progress and how the grant has helped improve the financial capabilities of their communities they serve.
A personal finance library will not only further parents’ knowledge, but also give them a launching pad to evoke thoughtful dialog with their kids about money. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of this.
To apply for a Library Grant, please fill out the form below. If you have questions about grant opportunities, contact us.