This category includes academic studies, consumer surveys and other research related to financial literacy and personal finance education. Please note that inclusion in this list does not constitute a specific endorsement by the Coalition.
- Examining Financial Education – NEFE
- The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy – NBER
- 2014 Survey of the States – Council for Economic Education
- Financial Education Research Center – Chicago Federal Reserve Bank
- Financial Literacy Center – Rand Corporation
- Featured Academic Research – Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center
- National Financial Capability Study – Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Reports – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Research – Council for Economic Education
- Research – National Endowment for Financial Education
- Research – Financial Educators Council
- Research – U of I Center for Economic & Financial Education
- Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households – FDIC
- Working Paper Series – UIC Center for Economic Education
We are always on the lookout for new materials and information, if you would like to recommend a resource, please click here.