“Just as it was not possible to live in an industrialized society without print literacy – so it is not possible to live in today’s world without being financially literate. To fully participate in society today, financial literacy is critical…”
-Annamaria Lusardi, Denit Trust Professor of Economics and Accountancy at the George Washington University School of Business, and Director of the Financial Literacy Center
Established in 2004, the Illinois Jump$tart Coalition (ILJC) is a 501(C)(3), staffed and run by volunteers committed to improving financial education. Organizations and individuals are welcome to become Sponsors. Your tax-deductible contribution will help support:
- Educator scholarships
- Student scholarships
- Financial education library grants
- E-newsletters on research, programs and events
- Online resource access for all stakeholders
- Public education & networking forums
- Our new Action Network for Financial Empowerment, which exposes educators and youth services professionals to the best practices in financial education and then supports their efforts to implement new initiatives in their communities.
As shown below, a range of Sponsorship Levels are available to suit every organization’s priorities and budget. Sponsors have the option of directing exactly how and/or where their funds will be used (i.e. public events, scholarships, grants, specific geographic areas, etc.). We are also happy to discuss custom and in-kind sponsorship arrangements.
To become a Sponsor of the Illinois Jump$tart Coalition, please complete the form below. If you have questions, contact us.