- Invitations to quarterly education & networking events.
- Access to a wealth of financial literacy resources and expertise.
- The opportunity to post relevant events on our website.
- E-newsletters with information on research, education and programs throughout Illinois.
- The opportunity to personally advance the cause of youth financial literacy by serving on an ILJC Committee or helping with special projects.
To become a member of the Illinois Jump$tart Coalition, please fill out the form below or click here to download an application. If you have questions about membership opportunities, contact us.