As a 25 year veteran of financial services and a person who has enjoyed a rags-to-riches American dream based on being financially aware, I am pleased to be associated with the JumpStart Coalition and I am committed to lending my support to it. I look forward to watching it grow and watching it move toward accomplishment of its vision to see a nation of financially capable youth.
- Invitations to education & networking events.
- Access to a wealth of resources and expertise.
- E-newsletters with information on research, education and programs throughout Illinois.
- The opportunity to post relevant events and resources on our website.
- The opportunity to personally advance the cause of youth financial literacy by serving on an ILJC Committee or helping with special projects.
To become a member of the Illinois Jump$tart Coalition, please complete the form below. If you have questions, contact us.