This category includes materials and resources designed to help teach and reinforce basic money management concepts to teens. Please note that inclusion in this list does not constitute a specific endorsement by the Coalition.
- Quiz – What to do With Your Money
- Biz Kids
- Financial Literacy Curriculum – Financial Educators Council
- Lessons: Grade 9 – 12 – Visa Practical Money Skills for Life
- Resources for Youth – MyMoney.Gov
- Susan Beacham’s Financial Education Advice for Parents
We are always on the lookout for new materials and information, if you would like to recommend a resource, please click here.