The Illinois Jump$tart Coalition is active throughout the year with meetings of the board and committees along with special public events and projects.
To view our Events Calendar click here or on the image below.
2014 Event Preview
- February 19 – Education and Networking event at Columbia College Chicago featuring AFA Hall of Fame Wide Receiver, Michael “MVP” Jennings
- February 24 – March 1 – America Saves Week
- April 8 – Education and Networking event in Peoria featuring Mary Pille, President of Junior Achievement of Central Illinois.
- April 5 – 12 – Money Smart Week
- July 24/25 – Inaugural ANFE Summit at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- October 1 – Education & Networking Event featuring Alice Wood of Wealth Watchers Foundation at Benedictine University in Lisle.
- November 8-10 – Jump$tart National Educator Conference, more…
- November 17 – Annual Holiday Reception featuring Gail MarksJarvis at Wishbone Restaurant in Chicago, more…
If you would like to help out with planning and coordinating ILJC events, please contact us. Thanks!
The Jump$tart Coalition National Educator Conference is the only national conference for classroom teachers dedicated to personal finance education in the classroom. Each year, the conference provides PreK-12 educators with financial education resources, personal and professional development, access to a nation-wide network of colleagues, and general support for financial education. More…