The Illinois Jump$tart Coalition is active throughout the year with meetings of the board and committees along with special public events and projects.
To view our Events Calendar click here or on the image below.
2014 Event Preview
- February 19 – Education and Networking event at Columbia College Chicago featuring AFA Hall of Fame Wide Receiver, Michael “MVP” Jennings
- February 24 – March 1 – America Saves Week
- April 8 – Education and Networking event in Peoria featuring Mary Pille, President of Junior Achievement of Central Illinois. Click here for details.
- April 5 – 12 – Money Smart Week, click here for details.
- July 24/25 – Inaugural ANFE Summit at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Click here for details.
- October 1 – Education & Networking Event featuring Alice Wood of Wealth Watchers Foundation at Benedictine University in Lisle. Click here for details.
- November 17 – Annual Holiday Reception featuring Gail MarksJarvis at Wishbone Restaurant in Chicago. Details to be announced.
If you would like to help out with planning and coordinating ILJC events, please contact us. Thanks!
Money Smart Week - Money Smart Week® (MSW) is a public awareness campaign designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances. This is achieved through the collaboration and coordinated effort of hundreds of organizations across the country including businesses, financial institutions, schools, libraries, not-for-profits, government agencies and the media. IL Jump$tart actively participates in MSW. For more information on how you can get involved, check out http://www.moneysmartweek.org/.