Illinois Jump$tart is an all-volunteer organization, working to enhance the financial capability of Illinois youth. We have no payroll expense, so every tax-deductible dollar goes directly to literacy programming.
In-kind donations such as meeting facilities, catering, graphic design, photography & videography, equipment, supplies, printing or other professional services are also greatly appreciated. To discuss in-kind donations or a customized sponsorship, please email us at email@example.com.
Your tax-deductible contribution supports:
- Educator Scholarships
- Student Scholarships
- Financial Education Library Grants
- E-newsletters on research, programs and events
- Online resource access for all stakeholders
- Education & Networking Events each quarter
- A new Action Network for Financial Education designed to raise awareness, energize literacy advocates, and promote local action to improve financial education
To donate to the organization using your credit card or PayPal account, click on the Donate button below.
Thanks for your support of financial literacy!