This category includes instructional content, curricula, materials and other resources for educators and trainers. Please note that inclusion in this list does not constitute a specific endorsement by the Coalition.
- Econ Illinois Programs
- Federal Reserve Education
- FoolProof – FoolProof Financial Education Systems Inc.
- Instructor Led Curriculum – Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Lesson Plans for Teachers – US Treasury
- Lesson Plans – Thirteen Ed Online
- Money as You Learn – Presidents Council on Financial Capability for Young Americans
- Money Lessons – Edutopia
- Money Savvy Generation
- NEFE High School Financial Planning Program
- Online Economic Lessons – EconEdLink.org
- The Stock Market Game – Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
- Teacher Resources – UIC Center for Economic Education
- Wealth Watchers
We are always on the lookout for new materials and information, if you would like to recommend a resource, please click here.