We hope to see you at one of our Illinois Jump$tart events! Please note, some events require an RSVP. Click on the event for more details.
If you have an event that you would like to add to our Calendar, click here to submit it or on the button below. Thank you!
ILJC Board Meeting – Private
Fall awards will be presented at the Nov 19 holiday award reception & benefit
- For Board Members to get to know each other in an informal setting
- To review 2015 goals and accomplishments
- To set priorities for 2016 year and establish a budget outline
- To address leadership succession
- To lay out our entire 2016 calendar, including Board and E/C meetings, education/networking events, the ANFE summit, the national conference and the holiday reception, as well as newsletter & fundraising schedules, etc.
- Date: Saturday October 24, 2015
- Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Venue: Fifth Third Bank, 222 S Riverside Plaza, Chicago – 34th floor boardroom (map)
- Meals and snacks will be provided
- The facility is above Union Station and close to the Ogilvie Metra station, Quincy/Wells El station and Canal Street bus
- Nearby parking facilities
- Please plan to arrive a little early so that we can begin on time – check in at the lobby desk and then proceed to the 34th floor
- Attire is CASUAL!
The objectives of this event are to: acknowledge sponsors, directors and volunteers; recognize scholarship & grant recipients; present Fall scholarships and grants; review ILJC accomplishments and preview the next year’s agenda; present the annual Terry Savage award for contributions to financial education; and introduce a high-profile guest speaker in an interactive “town hall” setting.
Details to be confirmed…
ILJC Annual Board Meeting – Private