We hope to see you at one of our Illinois Jump$tart events! Please note, some events require an RSVP. Click on the event for more details.
If you have an event that you would like to add to our Calendar, click here to submit it or on the button below. Thank you!
October – December 2014
“College Students (and soon-to-be Graduates): The Top 10 Tips To Manage Your Money Wisely” featuring Alice Wood, Founder and President of Wealth Watchers Foundation. Registration starts at 11:45 a.m. and a light lunch will be served.
Admission is FREE, but seating is limited and reservations are required.
Click here for more information and to RSVP
Please click here to take the Board Survey by no later than Monday October 13!
- Meals and snacks will be provided
- The facility is above Union Station and close to the Ogilvie Metra station, Quincy/Wells El station and Canal Street bus
- Nearby parking facilities
- Please plan to arrive a little early so that we can begin on time – check in at the lobby desk and then proceed to the 34th floor
- Attire is CASUAL!
- For Board Members to get to know each other in an informal setting
- To review 2014 goals and accomplishments and set priorities for next year
- To address leadership succession for 2015
- To lay out our entire 2015 calendar, including Board and E/C meetings, education/networking events, ANFE summit, national conference, holiday reception, newsletter & fundraising schedules, etc.
Mark your calendar for ILJC’s Annual Holiday Reception featuring Gail MarksJarvis at Wishbone Restaurant in Chicago. Details to be announced.