We hope to see you at one of our Illinois Jump$tart events! Please note, some events require an RSVP. Click on the event for more details.
If you have an event that you would like to add to our Calendar, click here to submit it or on the button below. Thank you!
ILJC Board Meeting – Private
The Illinois Jump$tart Coalition is now accepting applications for Fall 2016 Scholarships and Grants.
Eligibility: Educators must reside and work in Illinois, Libraries must be located in Illinois and Students must reside in Illinois, but may plan to attend school elsewhere.
Other eligibility criteria, applications and complete program information are available through our website by visiting illinoisjumpstart.org/scholarships-grants.
- For Board Members to get to know each other in an informal setting
- To review 2016 goals and accomplishments
- To set priorities for 2017 year and establish a budget outline
- To address leadership succession
- To lay out our entire 2017 calendar, including Board and E/C meetings, education/networking events, the ANFE summit, the national conference and the holiday reception, as well as newsletter & fundraising schedules, etc.
- Date: Saturday October 22, 2016
- Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Venue: Fifth Third Bank, 222 S Riverside Plaza, Chicago – 34th floor boardroom (map)
- Meals and snacks will be provided
- The facility is above Union Station and close to the Ogilvie Metra station, Quincy/Wells El station and Canal Street bus
- Nearby parking facilities
- Please plan to arrive a little early so that we can begin on time – check in at the lobby desk and then proceed to the 34th floor
- Attire is CASUAL!
As the nation’s leading advocate for youth financial literacy, the Jump$tart Coalition® will proudly conduct its eighth annual conference devoted specifically to PreK-12 classroom teachers of personal finance in the Lone Star state of Texas! This conference offers classroom educators an opportunity to see, learn about, and try educational resources to integrate immediately into current lesson plans; to attend informative workshops under two different strands—curriculum/content and personal growth; to meet with leaders from finance and education; and to network with colleagues from across the country.