Insufficient financial capability impacts families, communities and the economy as a whole. ILJCâ€™s new Action Network for Financial Empowerment is designed to raise awareness, create and energize literacy advocates, and encourage direct local action to improve outcomes.
On July 25, 2014, we will host a summit at which professionals, working with youth programs and policies around Illinois, will be exposed to some of the most effective tools and informed voices in financial education. Then, with ILJC support, they can execute selected strategies to improve outcomes back home.
- Friday July 25, 2014: Empowerment Conference from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank, 230 S LaSalle St, Chicago
The summit will include an expo from 10:15am to 1:15pm in the Chicago Fed’s 3rd floor conference center atrium, where providers of relevant resources will display their materials, offer information and interact with attendees.
- ANFE exhibitor fees include draped table, WiFi access, and listing in attendee materials
- Commercial entities: $75.00
- Non-profit entities: $50.00
- Exhibitor fees are due within 2 weeks of exhibitor application submission date
- Exhibitor application deadline: July 1
- For Exhibitors electing to attend in person:
- Bring sufficient materials
- Keep exhibit active and staffed from 10:00am – 1:15pm
- Bring a maximum of 2 representatives, each of whom must be listed in the registration, arrive no later than 9:30am and bring a government issued photo ID
- No commercial transactions may be conducted within the Chicago Fed facility
- Exhibitors electing not to attend in person must send sufficient materials to be received by July 18
- ILJC will advise exhibitors of the estimated summit headcount prior to the event
- All information, materials and advice should be concise, proven, and actionable in the near-term
We appreciate your interest in participating in this program. The registration deadline has passed and all available seats have been reserved.
We encourage you to join the Coalition by clicking here. There is no cost and as a member, you will be kept informed about upcoming events and activities. Thank you!
To return to the main Action Network page, click here.