Help us make a difference…
We believe that all kids should have the financial knowledge and skills necessary to build secure, comfortable lives for themselves and their families.
Illinois Jump$tart is an all-volunteer non-profit coalition working to enhance the financial capability of Illinois youth. Our work is made possible through the financial support and engagement of organizations and individuals like you. Tax deductible contributions support:
- Educator & student scholarships
- Financial education library grants
- E-newsletters & online resources
- Education & networking events each quarter
- A new preceptorship program designed to raise awareness, energize literacy advocates, and promote local action to improve financial education
Today, there is no shortage of worthy causes in need of support. Please consider adding us to your list by becoming a Sponsor, a Member, or a Donor.
Sincere thanks, and best wishes for a joyous holiday season from our family to yours!
Brian S. Israel